New York, January 9, 2018 – Cheers, 2017; it was a great year, but we’re bubbling with excitement for all the great things SPS has planned for 2018. Before we move forward, here’s a quick highlight of some of the year’s accomplishments that were focused exclusively on enhancing deal sourcing for M&A professionals. We couldn’t do it without our dedicated team, or the M&A community, so thank you.
Speaking Engagements around the country and on the web!
- SBIA Southern PE Conference, March 2017: SPS’ CEO Presents at SBIA’s Southern PE Conference
- SPS Webinar, March 2017: Best Practices for the SPS Portal
- Capital Roundtable Conference, November 2017: SPS moderates panel: Best Practices for Sourcing Private Equity Investing Opportunities
- SPS Webinar, November 2017: DOBR & Real-Time Data
- Navatar Webinar, December 2017: How to ‘Moneyball’ Your Private Equity Deal Sourcing
- Bain & Company, February 2017: SPS Data Cited in the Annual Global Private Equity Report
- Mergers & Acquisitions, March 2017: How to Leverage Data to Win the Deal Sourcing Game
- AltAssets, June 2017: The Science of Deal Sourcing 101 – The Third Edition
- PE Hub, October 2017: PE Firms See Only Low Percent of Boutique-Adviser-Advised Deals
Enhancements to the SPS Portal
- Live Data: Knowing firms and professionals are newly active in your target as soon as they close a deal, along with the contact info needed to reach out before your competitors!
- Mobile app: A must-have intuitive app that highlights quality intermediary professionals in your immediate vicinity so every trip – or walk to lunch – is productive!
- Google Maps for professionals: Identify which cities have the most professionals closing quality deals that your firm missed – next step, plan a trip!
- Mining your deal data: Are there deals you’ve already reviewed 2-3 quarters back, but are still active in the market? Reach back out ASAP to see if it’s a broken process and what the new valuation may be!
Our digital redesign
SPS has grown its social media presence to include YouTube. Connect with us!
Award winning service
Giving back to our community
SPS authored 50 posts in 2017, including one external guest contributor post, and six SPS team member contributions. Read the latest post!
SPS is thrilled to work with 34 new clients in 2017, including our first law firm. We look forward to joining forces with their teams and contributing towards their success.