New York, January 9, 2017 – SPS had a very productive 2016! Below are the highlights from our 7th year, which included new product launches and enhancements, as well as continued thought leader initiatives, speaking engagements, publications, and a new weekly blog.
Speaking Engagements at National Conferences & Panels
- Orlando: AM&AA Winter Conference
- Boston: 28th annual Buyouts East
- New York: ACG NY Private Equity Roundtable Dinner Series
- Webinar: Buyouts Insider: Improving Your Deal Sourcing Operations
- New York: ACG New York: “Improving Dealflow 2.0 – Increase Deal-flow Using New Strategies/Tool
- Dallas: PartnerConnect Southwest 2016: Ten Ways to Boost Deal Flow
SPS was Cited in Various Reputable News Publications
- The Deal: PE Firms Continue to Create Business Development Roles
- PE Hub: Improving Deal Flow from Intermediaries: The Forgotten Mid-Tier
- AltAssets: The Science of Deal Sourcing 101 – Revisited
- Mergers & Acquisitions: Dealmaker’s Guide to M&A Services, Groups & Resources
- FINalternatives: The Ever-Changing Middle Market and The Entering Class of 2016
- Buyouts Magazine: PE Firms Up Their Deal-Sourcing Game: Sutton Place Strategies
- CIOReview: Update on the launch of SPS’ Deal Origination Analytics Portal
Enhancements & Features to the Deal Origination Analytics™ Portal
- SPS Lender Portal: Continuing with the success of the Deal Origination Analytics Portal, SPS launched an industry-first, interactive analytics platform for lenders to improve business development effectiveness. Continue reading.
- Sell-Side Process Index: SPS created the first of its kind metric for astute deal originators classifying the type of closing process that intermediaries are employing on a relative basis. Continue reading.
Awards & Recognitions
- Corporate LiveWire: SPS was Selected as 2016 M&A Analytics Platform of the Year
- Mergers & Acquisitions: SPS was recognized as one of the “useful tools available to dealmakers” in the “Dealmaker’s Guide to M&A Services, Groups & Resources: Data providers, virtual data rooms and networking groups are becoming increasingly important tools in M&A.”
Giving Back to the Local Community
- Food Bank: SPS team helped prepare and serve meals with the Food Bank for New York City.
- Ronald McDonald House: SPS Volunteered with Ronald McDonald House New York by cleaning and organizing during renovations, minimizing the impact on families.
SPS launched a weekly blog to provide ongoing insight, market intelligence, and cutting edge techniques to help business development and growth oriented professionals achieve superior results.Read the latest post.
SPS is thrilled to work with 34 new clients in 2016, including our first senior lender and M&A service provider clients, and looks forward to contributing towards their business development success.
About Sutton Place Strategies, LLC
Founded in 2009, Sutton Place Strategies is dedicated to helping investors, corporate buyers, lenders and advisors maximize their business development effectiveness. The firm’s core service, Deal Origination Analytics™, is the convergence of actionable data with proprietary technology that is designed to quantify the addressable universe of a client’s target market, serve as a roadmap to improve deal sourcing, and measure progress on a continual basis.