New York, January 16, 2019 – 2018, what a year it’s been! As the SPS team looks ahead to 2019, we can’t help but look back at the year and all that we’ve accomplished. To everyone that made this year possible – our SPS team, our clients, and the M&A community – thank you, and here’s to an even better 2019!
- PE Hub, March 2018: Deal-sourcing robots: Applying intelligent automation to M&A
- Mergers & Acquisitions, May 2018: From fund administrators to VDRs, dozens of firms help M&A pros compete
- AltAssets, June 2018: The Science of Deal Sourcing 101 – The Fourth Edition
- PE Hub, October 2018: Better Deal-Sourcing Trend Continue
- Buyouts Insider, November 2018: Building Processes for Agile and Flexible Deal Flow Management
- Navitar Webinar, November 2018: Data Analytics and Technology is Reshaping Private Equity Deal Sourcing
Enhancements to the SPS Portal
- SPS Alerts: Our real-time data, served up directly via email and the SPS Mobile App, with actionable information on new advisors with contact info, latest deals and potential broken processes
- SPS Fusion: Search for deals, firms and professionals from within your CRM (including Salesforce, DealCloud & Dynamo) and import contact data to keep it synced!
- Advanced Keyword Search: now you can market map niche sub-sectors and uncover the right professionals with ease
- Expanded Single-Click Reporting: the famous “SPS Template” is now available in all three search modules, and includes all deal/firm/professional info for the specific query
- New Deal Sources: now distinguishes between advisors new just to your target vs. those new to M&A in general
Award winning service
Giving back to the community
SPS published over 50 Source posts in 2018, touching on many of the hot topics in the M&A community. Here is one of our most popular posts of 2018 .
SPS is happy to announce that we have welcomed 31 new clients in 2018. We are looking forward to serving their teams and contributing to their success.