Venue and Jurisdiction:
Change of Terms:
Alteration of the SPS Sites:
Limitation on Usage:
Visitor On-line Conduct:
- You agree to use this SPS Sites only for lawful purposes.
- You agree to use this SPS Sites only for its intended purposes.
- You agree not to disrupt this SPS Sites.
- You agree not to interfere with or compromise the security of the SPS Sites, or any computer, server, account, network, data, software and/or hardware associated with the SPS Sites.
- You agree not to disrupt or interfere with any other user’s use of the SPS Sitesor do anything to violate their legal rights, including but not limited to the rights of publicity and privacy.
- You agree not to attempt to obtain access to any portion of the SPS Sites, any computer, server, account, network, software and/or hardware associated with the SPS Sites, from which you are restricted.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for any actions you undertake while using the SPS Sites and that you will comply with all applicable local, state, federal and foreign laws, rules and regulations applicable to the SPS Sites and the Internet, including United States copyright law and export regulations.
- You are responsible for all postings, messages, text, files, images, graphics, photos, audio clips, sounds, video or other materials that you post on, transmit through or link from or to this SPS Sites.
- You warrant that all information you provide to gain access to the services provided by the SPS Sites is accurate and truthful.
- SPS reserves the right to prohibit any conduct involving the SPS Sites that it deems to be inappropriate or illegal.
- If you are provided or select a user name or password to access this SPS Portal or any page of this SPS Portal, you are responsible to keep such user name and password private, secure, and strictly confidential. You agree not to provide any other person with access to this SPS Portal or portions of it using your user name, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
- SPS does not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from minors under the age of
Links to and from Other Web Pages:
Copyright, Trademark and Intellectual Property:
Digital Millennium Copyright Act:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work;
- Identification of the URL or other specific location on the SPS Sites where the material that you claim is infringing is located;
- Your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. SPS can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and by regular mail at 757 Third Ave, 20th Floor, New York, NY 10017, Attention: Copyright Agent.
Transmission of User Content:
Ownership of Third Party Content:
THIS SPS SITES ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS” AND “AS-AVAILABLE”. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CONCERNING THE OPERATION OF THIS SPS PORTAL, THE CONTENT, INFORMATION, AND/OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THIS SPS PORTAL.
WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, ADEQUACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED AT OR THROUGH THIS SPS PORTAL (BY LINK OR OTHERWISE) AND WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, OR FOR THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM USE OF SUCH INFORMATION.
YOU AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR AND CANNOT GUARANTEE AGAINST THE INTRODUCTION OF VIRUSES OR WORMS, OR UNAUTHORIZED USERS ATTEMPTING TO ACCESS, OR OBTAINING ACCESS TO THIS SPS PORTAL OR YOUR COMPUTER OR OTHER SYSTEMS FROM OR THROUGH THIS SPS PORTAL.
SPS MAY TEMPORARILY OR PERMANENTLY SUSPEND ACCESS TO OR DISCONTINUE THIS SPS PORTAL OR ANY PAGE OF THIS SPS PORTAL AT ITS DISCRETION, AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT NOTICE.
YOU AGREE TO USE THE SPS SITES SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SPSSITES, AND ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION AND/OR SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SPS SITESIS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SPS SITESWILL BE AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES OR THAT YOUR USE WILL BE CONTINUOUS AND/OR ERROR FREE. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES THAT THE CONTENT, INFORMATION AND/OR SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SPS SITES ARE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, OR CURRENT.
WE DISCLAIM, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMISSIBLE, ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT IN RELATION TO THE CONTENT, INFORMATION, SERVICE OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED AT, THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SPS SITES.
Limitation of Liability:
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, NEITHER WE, NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, SERVING, HOSTING, MAINTAINING AND/OR UPDATING THIS SPS PORTAL SHALL BE LIABLE, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SPS PORTAL OR THE CONTENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND/OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM HARM INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO INJURY TO PROPERTY OR PERSON, MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DETERIORATION OR ORRUPTION OF FILES, DELETION OR CORRUPTION OF E-MAIL, ERRORS, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, DEFECTS, VIRUSES, AND/OR ELAYS, THAT RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SPS PORTAL, RESULTING FROM ACTS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ACTS OUTSIDE OF OUR
CONTROL, NETWORK FAILURE, HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE FAILURE, THEFT, INTERNET FAILURE, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, THE COMPANY’S NEGLIGENCE OR YOUR OWN ERRORS AND/OR OMISSIONS AND ANY OTHER CAUSE, EVEN IF YOU HAVE BEEN VISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING SPS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY ACTUAL AND PROVABLE DAMAGES ARISING DIRECTLY FROM YOUR USE OF OR ACCESS TO THE SPS PORTAL RESULT DUE TO OUR OWN GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR WILLFUL MISCONDUCT, NOT TO EXCEED ALL AMOUNTS YOU PAID TO SPS FOR THE PURPOSE OF SING OR ACCESSING THE SPS PORTAL, BUT IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND/OR CONSEQUENTIAL AMAGES BE PAYABLE BY SPS IN CONNECTION THEREWITH. YOU AGREE THAT THIS SECTION APPLIES TO ALL CONTENT, GOODS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SPS PORTAL. IN ANY JURISDICTION WHERE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR ANY TYPE OF DAMAGES IS PROHIBITED, SPS’S LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY THAT JURISDICTION. IF YOUR USE OF THIS SPS PORTAL OR THE CONTENT, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED AT, THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SPS SITES OR ANY OTHER SPS SITE LINKED TO THE SPS SITES RESULTS IN ANY LOSS TO YOU, OR RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR ANY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL SUCH LOSSES AND ALL COSTS ARISING THEREFROM OR ASSOCIATED THEREWITH.
No Joint Venture: